Are you eager to learn Ethical Hacking and want to be a profound Cyber Security Expert? If your answer is YES, then this course is only for you. I specially framed this course to Transform Your Life from what you are today to what you actually want to be.
Have you ever wondered exactly how hackers Hack? Have you been looking for a course that teaches you all the basics to Advance of both information and cyber security in a fun relaxed manner? If so then this course absolutely perfect for you.
This course is totally a product of CyberTron Network Solutions. No other organization is associated with it. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from CyberTron Network Solutions, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
This course is designed in such way that it will take your journey as newbie to Expert level. This is a comprehensive course that will touch all the aspect of security during its journey. This course is a great place to start your journey towards becoming a qualified and certified computer security expert.In this Advanced course, Skills takes you beyond the basics of Ethical Hacking and shows you advanced techniques for discovering potential security problems with your web application and networks.
A Course For You: Learn about the Dark Web, Social Engineering, Backdoors, Website Hacking, SQL Injection, Wireless attacks and more! Chapter 1. Networking Concept
• How does internet work?
• What is network?
• Countermeasures of network..
• What is IP and types of IP?
• What is Mac?
• What is Cookie and Cache?
• Domain Name System
• DNS Poisoning
• Name Server
• Electronic Mail
• Introduction of Ports
• Introduction to Web Browser
• Detail Study on Firewall
Chapter 2. Operating System Concept
• Introduction to Operating System
• Types of Operating System
• Concept of ACL
Chapter 3. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
• What is Ethical Hacking?
• Types of Hackers
• Who is a Hacker?
• Security Challenges
• Skills required for an Ethical Hacker
• Types of Attacks
• What do Ethical Hackers Do?
• Vulnerability Research
• Effects of Hacking
• How can Hacking be Ethical?
• Types of Data Stolen from the organization
• What is Penetration Testing?
• Penetration Testing Methodology
Chapter 4. Footprinting
• Footprinting Terminologies
• What is Footprinting?
• Methods of Footprinting
• Benefits of Footprinting
• People Search
• DNS Lookup
• Analyzing Email Headers
• Extracting DNs Information
• Mirroring Websites
• Finding Vulnerable Web-Sites
• Extracting Website Information’s
• Tracking Users
• Tracking Emails Communications
• Tracking Emails Communication
• Complete Study on CYBERTRON Tracing Tools
Chapter 5. Google Hacking
• What a hacker Do using Google Hacking
• Footprinting using Google Hacking Technique
• Google Advance Search Operators
• Google Hacking Tools
Chapter 6. Scanning Network
• Network Scanning
•Types of Scanning
• Three Way Handshake
• TCP Communication Flags
• Hping Commands
• Scanning Techniques
• Searching Vulnerable Systems
• Operating System Fingerprinting
• Scanning Countermeasures
• Securing Network
• Complete Study on Banner Grabbing
• Vulnerability Scanning
• Proxy Servers
• Use of Proxies
• Working of Multi Proxies
• Proxy Tools
• HTTP Tunneling Technologies
• SSH Tunneling
• IP Spoofing Detection Technology
• IP Spoofing Countermeasures
Chapter 7. System Hacking and Passwords Breaking
• System Hacking: Goals
• CYBERTRON Hacking Methodology
• Password Cracking
• Password Complexity
• Password Cracking Techniques
• Types of Password Attacks
• Microsoft Authentication
• How Hash Passwords are Stored in Windows SAM?
• PWdump7 and Fgdump
• Cain & Abel
• Detail Study on Password Cracking Tools
• Privilege Escalation
• Covering Tracks?
• Details Study on Spyware or RootKits
• Types of RootKits
• Email or internet Spyware
• Audio Spyware
• USB Spyware
• Types of Spyware
• Detail Study on Keyloggers and Spywares
• Types of Keystroke Loggers
• Escalation of Privileges
Chapter 8. Steganography & Cryptography
• What is Steganography?
• Steganography Techniques
• How Steganography Works
• Types of Steganography
• Methods of Steganography
• Types of Cryptography
• Cryptography Techniques
Chapter 9. Trojans and Backdoors
• Introductions to Trojans
• Reasons of Trojans
• How to use Trojans
• How Systems get infected? By Trojans
• Types of Trojans
• Designing Trojans
• Removing Trojans
• Detail study on Designing and use Trojans
• Detections Trojans
• How to create Backdoors
• Uninstalling Trojans remotely
• Purpose of Backdoors
• Study on Anti-Trojan Software
• Backdoor Countermeasures
• Trojans Countermeasures
Chapter 10. Viruses & Worms
• Introduction to Viruses
• Stages of Viruses Life
• Working of Viruses
• Why Do People Create Computer Viruses
• Indications of Viruses attack
• How does a Computer get infected by Viruses?
• Viruses Analysis
• Types of Viruses
• Designing Viruses
• Computer Worms
• Worm Maker
• Worm Analysis
• Anti-Virus Tools
• Virus detection methods
• Virus & Worms Countermeasures
Chapter 11. Sniffers & Phishing
• Sniffing Threats
• How a Sniffer Works
• What is Address Resolution Protocol (ARP?)
• Types of Sniffing
• How DHCP works
• Spoofing Attacks
• DNS Poisoning
• Sniffing Tool: Wire Shark
• What is Phishing?
• How Phishing works
• Types of Phishing
• Designing Phishing
• Detection of Phishing
Chapter 12. Social Engineering
• What is Social Engineering?
• Behaviors Vulnerable to attacks
• Why is Social Engineering Effective?
• Warning Signs of an Attacks
• Phases in a Social Engineering attack
• Impact on the Organization
• Command Injection Attacks
• Common Targets of Social Engineering
• Types of Social Engineering
• Social Engineering Through Impersonation On Social networking Sites
• Risks of Social Networking to Corporate Networks
•Social Engineering Countermeasures
Chapter 13. Denial of Service
• What is Denial of Service Attack?
• What is Distributed Denial of Service Attacks?
• DoS Attack Techniques
• DoS/DDoS Countermeasures
• Detail Study on DoS attack Tools
• Detection Techniques
Chapter 14. Session Hacking
• What is Session Hijacking?
• Key Session Hijacking Techniques
• Session Hijacking Process
• Types of Session Hijacking
• Session Hijacking Tools
• Methods to Prevent Session Hijacking
• Defending Against Session Hijacking Attacks
Chapter 15. Hacking Web Applications
• Web Application Security Statistics
• Introduction to Web Applications
• Web Application Components
• How Web Applications Work?
• Web Application Architecture
• Injection Flaws
• Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks
• How XSS Attacks Work?
• Cross-Site Scripting Attack Scenario: Attack via Email
• XSS Example
• XSS Cheat Sheet
• Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Attack
• How CSRF Attacks Work?
• Web Application Denial-of-Service (DoS) Attack
• Buffer Overflow Attacks
• Hacking Web Servers
• Username Enumeration
• Password Attacks: Password Functionality Exploits
• Password Attacks: Password Guessing
• Password Attacks: Brute-forcing
• Session Attacks: Session ID Prediction/ Brute-forcing
• Cookie Exploitation: Cookie Poisoning
• Encoding Schemes
• How to Defend Against SQL Injection Attacks?
• How to Defend Against Command Injection Flaws?
• How to Defend Against XSS Attacks?
• How to Defend Against DoS Attack?
• How to Defend Against Web Services Attack?
• Web Application Countermeasures
• Web Application Firewall
Chapter 16. SQL Injection
• What is SQL Injection?
• SQL Injection Attacks
• How Web Applications Work?
• SQL Injection Detection
• Types of SQL Injection
• What is Blind SQL Injection?
• SQL Injection Methodology
• Information Gathering
• SQL Injection Tools
• How to Defend Against SQL Injection Attacks?
• How to Defend Against SQL Injection Attacks: Use Type-Safe SQL Parameters
Chapter 17. Cyber Crime Investigation
• Introduction to Cyber Crime Investigation.
• Types of Cyber Crimes.
• Report Cyber Crimes.
• Investigating Emails (Email Tracing)
• Online email header analysis.
• Investigating Phishing Cases.
• Investigating Data Theft Cases.
• Investigating Orkut Profile Impersonation Cases.
• Cyber Law & IT Act, 2000 / 2008.
Chapter 18. Overview of Kali Linux & Backtrack
• Introduction of Linux
• Understanding Linux
• How Linux Works
• Introduction of Backtrack
• Understanding Backtrack
• How Backtrack Operating System Works
• Basic Command of Backtrack
" Very easy to understand course. I really appreciate it. The instructor explains everything one by one and slowly slowly. I really liked it. "
" Actually this is a very good course and very nice and the maker of that course is really a hardworking guy.I just love it.This course is providing you detail about different aspects of Ethical Hacking.Just DO it. "
" I always wanted to learn Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing. But I didnt know where can I start. I like this course because It gave me a good start point. "
" A really good introduction to hacking for people not used to linux or using any real hacking software. Training start off slow but pick up pace later. Makes sure to touch on all points. A great introduction for beginners. "
" ? like this course, because practices are more than theory "
" Best institute for training in vapt. "
" I came from Dubai for learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Module. Its Amazing and Worth coming from too far from Dubai to India. "